Wednesday 11 January 2012

Yay, good day today and accomplished a lot things and there are a lot of things in the pipeline too!

My first meeting with 'The Arts Partnership' in Chorley http://www.theartspartnership.co.uk/, a charity set up to get more people, especially young people, involved in the arts. We have some grand plans together for a new venture in Chorley that could be very beneficial to the local community and is very very exciting. The project involves all things crafty; especially paper crafts and fabric crafts and we are in the first stages of looking at how this can get off the ground.

If any of you nice readers have any contacts with anyone who has run a business in the crafting field could spare some time to talk to me about ideas and experiences, then please contact me!

Then home as my new sofa was being delivered! I have wanted this sofa for ages and it has been on order but today it finally arrived! Isn't it beautiful :)





Unfortunately I have my current sofa stored end on just out of sight in these pictures in front of the window! I hope someone buys it soon - it is listed on ebay if anyone is interested or message me!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160714570291?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Then rushing off to complete some work for my day job and to the factory! Again I love this part of my job, working with the factory and seeing things made and finished - garments at the moment but I have plans for this place too! I am sure they can change from garments to home wares!!

Did go the wrong way home though so my journey took considerably longer than anticipated, still made it home and made a lovely lamb stew for dinner which was polished off in no time!

Not sure how much crafting I am going to get done tonight, I did finish a large elephant last night and thread more garlands of apples, all of which will be listed on Etsy soon.

Need to start planning the first market; anyone know any good places to sell???

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment