Thursday 5 January 2012

Third day on the job and blogging is going ok. A lot better than my current day job I can tell you!. I am so itching to get started now. I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head and try as I might to be sneakily looking things up and reading around at work the internet their has been too damn slow for words today!! Whilst I figure on trying to be patient and that any information, however slowly it filters down to me, is better than nothing; there is only a certain point that I can stand before I have to walk away lest the computer gets hefted out of the nearest (unopenable) window.

Downloading some pictures from my camera, things I have had on there for ages:

Gorgeous poly bear head from a Xmas display at Botany Bay in 2009. When I wanted to buy one I was presuaded it was too early (being October) then when I went back they had all gone!
They didn't have them this year.......
My shop is going to be full of them when I find them to stock, beware!!!

Also found these from a display in Selfridges (I think!) in 2009, when I was still a footwear buyer and doing some research...






Amazing huh!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment