Wednesday 4 January 2012

Blog Too :)

Quickly writing this blog whilst working away and having to write in outlook, as gmail has such an un-inconspicuous and outlandish colour scheme ppl can see what you are writing from a mile away! Not that I need to hide, surely I can allow myself 5 minutes of blog writing indulgence near the end of the day; after all I have worked for four years without a lunch break! Oh silly me; all those hours I could have spent blogging, crafting or just getting out!
So tonight, planning my evening and the next escapades of Elliemagpie and what to do first! I have sheep to stuff, giraffes and elephants to create, apples to assemble and teddy bears to plan. And I need to list some more items on some sites, tweet and follow, write more of my business plan and read more of my lovely book ‘Starting a business from home’ from my lovely thoughtful boyf. Lols. Where does one start……….?? And where does one end…….?

For your delectation this is a picture of a sheepskin. Lol. Seriously I love holding these naked and un-stuffed creatures up for boyf to guess their final calling. Sometimes he even gets them right! Other times I think is mind is not really on the matter :(

This is the miniscule amount of mohair bear fabric I generously bought myself to try out a Scandinavian inspired scruffy Ted. I think I have to rid the ‘face’ of fur as well somehow – do I shave it? Or pluck it?

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment