Tuesday 3 January 2012

Here we go..........!

First blog, and already I made a booboo - first word came out as fist! Not sure anyone wants one of those!
Oh what to write, what to say, so many thoughts and not enough fingers to get it all down.

Starting with a bit of history and a bit of where I am now. The corporate has finally got the better of me and having been informed of the 'risk of redundancy' of my once loved but now a little bit staid job I am now making a full blown effort to get some of my ideas, crafts and loves off the ground and into something brilliant.

I have a passion for making things, for beautiful things, for sweet, cute and pretty things and I want to be surrounded by them. I want to immerse myself in my passion and get excited about all the things that I and others have made, simply for the pleasure of just having them.

I knit, sew, cross stitch, design, print and turn my hand to any craft that comes my way. I am inspired by choosing all the components for a given project and then building, making and developing it to its final state. My recent forays have been into crafting Tilda style projects, all manner of soft toys and animals.

This is a basket of recent stuff. I am trying to learn how to take the best pictures for displaying my wares on various craft websites. This in itself has been quite a challenge - any tips and pointers will be most welcome. Maybe it is best if I just throw it all in the basket.......

No comments:

Post a Comment