Sunday 15 January 2012

New Lovelies...

Despite the hectic weekend I did manage on Friday night to finish off some of my next round of goodies that I had been working on. Then on Saturday morning, in the freezing cold, I photographed them outside in the garden to take advantage of the best light.
All these pretties will be available on Etsy this week, by tomorrow I should expect!
Enjoy!


These lovely hearts are my first real spring time project. There are 6 available in the white and I have also done another couple of prints too - I will photo these soon.
They are 7" (9" including the ribbon) and look great hanging from any spare knob or knocker!


What a sweet bear! He's just a little one and he looks a little sad :( I made this one from some boiled wool so get a lovely fuzzy texture.

Look at this pair! They make me laugh so I have to give them some equally comedy poses. Just noticed I have to straighten some of the neck wobblers (or whatever they are called - should I know chicken anatomy before creating them in fabric???) on the standing hen!
These are going to look fab on any shabby or pine kitchen sideboard or wall shelves. Or perhaps in the peg basket!

Some of my largest characters to date and these are just great for kids to play with (no under 3's though pls as I haven't had my button stitching tested to 50 newtons!) They have finger and toe nails too - I embroidered one set on and painted on the other - I think both applications look great.



  Okay okay, the third picture is just ridiculous but I couldn't resist! Taking photos early on a freezing morning, outside in pyjamas and a coat, must do this to me!
These G Raffes are my tallest creations to date at 22" (56cm) to the top of their horns. Like Ellie Phant above these are great for older kids and make excellent dance partners.

Hope you like

xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love your Tilda items! It's great seeing them made by other people, in different fabrics etc (as pretty as they are in the books, I like to see all the different colour variations for clothes - and ears!)

    ReplyDelete