Sunday 8 January 2012

So today was a mixed day, I did get loads done - took El to swimming lessons, went to mum and dads for lunch, discussed all our craft project plans (more about those in later blog) and persuaded the father to help in creating the hobby horse components for the hobby reindeers I have made but not finished ( again more about those beauties later!)

I get back home and shortly after a nice gentlemen is knocking on the door to tell me that 3!, not just one but 3! windows on my car have been smashed :(
Little ba**ards! I am presuming it was the kinds who knock about round here, or perhaps some disgruntled Man City fans, being as it happened just after the 3-2 defeat in the FA Cup. I could be wrong, it could have been some little old lady who miss timed her handbag swing or maybe some budding stunt birds doing some synchronised car bombing or such but hey, guess we will never know!
Police have been round as someone else has kindly reported it too and we are just sitting here now waiting for Autoglass to come and replace said windows.








On the crafting front yay I did make my first sale - a lady from the US has bought 7 items - so I have packaged them up, cue panic how how to package goods, what to include, how to says thanks etc, and take them too the little postie tomorrow in my lunch hour!

I am working on millions of projects at the moment, I like to have a lot of things on the go and then they come together all in one.



I have finished some cushions with an adorable little birdie design (not one of the stunt birds I hope) and these will be listed his week on Etsy.
As always if anyone fancies these I can make to order to suit all décors and tastes!
I am working on some brilliant large giraffes and elephants in cute dresses and dungarees, these are going to make fantastic gifts for a child; can't wait to finish them.

Also working on some more garlands of apples, some teddies and sheep in a delicious boiled wool fabric, and some cute hanging hearts with rabbit motifs; all of which should be done by next week and up and ready for listing on Etsy.

Next are the bears in the mohair fabric I bought to try out. I can just squeeze one small bear from each 1/8th of fabric I bought - hope they turn out well!

Love to all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment