Friday 6 January 2012

Is this it???!!!!

I think I have my first sale, may be speaking too soon but it's damn exciting so let's see! Now I have to work out the best way to package all the goodies so they arrive fresh and rested after their round the world trip to their new owner!

Getting a bit behind on the sewing front this week with all the internet social networking activity to be done! I need some kind of way for the info to be permanently scrolling on the screen in front of me, perhaps many screens, and then voice activated searching and blogging and email answering capabilities. Then I can just sit and sew as well!

This evening was slightly screwed as well as I forgot to checkout on my online grocery shopping so we waisted and waited till 10 before I decided to check and found that I had done it again! Think it's the third time I have done this, done all the shopping gone through all the regular screen and then they check so many things and keep asking if you are sure and all that and I must have missed the last one (it was already midnight last night when I did it as I, and him, had forgotten to do it earlier). Aaaaargh, no food. Living away all week - we rely on having the shopping meet us here when we get in on a Fri, otherwise nothing :( Fail! Still, good job we live a few doors down from a kebab shop!

So just for pleasure tonight I include some of my earlier work from last summer. I was doing some mixed media work - wall hangings and art books etc. Let me know what you think.....






No comments:

Post a Comment