Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday Sunday

Planning my new studio/office/stock room - I decided to get straight too it today and swop over my cellar rooms and store all our garage type stuff in the smaller room and move the desks and tables into the larger room ready to kit out further with shelves etc once a lick of paint has been applied.
Luckily the radiator works, yay, despite being off for 4 years, so at least I won't freeze down there.


This is not my studio.... yet! I am loving these ideas and this is what I need to aim at. Thanks to Riki Treleaven, I heart Shabby Chic and We heart it, for the ideas!


I am going to need some storage for all the lovely fabrics I am going to have in. Here are some ideas I am toying with. Thanks to Craft Storage, Little Quilts and Polkadotmum.

And this is how it looks at the moment:


hmmmm, a long way to go, but it is functional if decidedly uninspiring :(

And the tidy bit:


Oh and Ellie wants a mention in this blog so here she is modelling my new bunting finished this weekend (but yet to be listed!)


Have a great week everyone :)x
Oh and whoever broke twitter this evening - naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment